Maximising Your Brand Within the Wholesale Channel
About this workshop
A one day workshop using the latest insight into the UK wholesale sector; helping you to develop your business strategy in line with retailer and operator trends, formulate action plans and empower your team.
The balance of wholesale is changing, with retailers moving towards online for their main shop and using depots as a means to top-up. This change in retailer behaviour does not impact the size of the growth opportunity, but brands need to adapt in order to maximise potential.
Hosted at our offices in London you will benefit from a full day workshop, delivered by our experts, that combines robust industry insight with thought provoking breakout sessions.
Identify the challenges and understand the opportunites for your business in a channel that is full of growth potential, but remains complex.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
- Channel Directors/Controllers – Better influence and inform at board level within your business.
- Account Teams – Understand the role your customers play in driving growth for your business and how to best unlock this.
- Marketing Teams – Identify your business opportunity and how you can realise that through B2B and B2C marketing activities.
- Category/Insight Teams - Gain a detailed insight into the trends that are impacting the wholesale sector. Update your understanding of the channel.
What will you learn
- The Wholesale Market - How can you influence wholesalers and retailers? What are the opportunities for you across Cash & Carry and delivered?
- Operator/Retailer Behaviours - What influences decision making? What categories are most important? What mission are they on? How do they order?
- Retailrer Awareness - How can you effectively use promotions and product display to grow sales? What influences a retailers’ purchasing habit?
- Future Outlook - What trends are set to impact the convenience sector over the coming 12 months and beyond?
We run these workshops as dedicated sessions for individual clients, for up to ten attendees from the same company. As the facilitation of the session and the break-out discussion is tailored towards your specific area(s) of interest, we find that clients get maximum value from a personalised workshop rather than booking individual places as part of a mixed group.
- Price: £6000
- Date: On-demand
- Capacity: up to 20 participants