Developing a succeSsful foodservice strategy
About this workshop
How informed is your foodservice channel strategy? The UK foodservice channel represents a huge opportunity for growth, but remains an incredibly complex channel. maximise your potential by ensuring your strategy is clear, actionable and based on robust insight.
Build your teams understanding of the ever important foodservice channel and develop a strategy for growth that is based on robust insights and market data.
Hosted at our offices in London you will benefit from a full day workshop, delivered by our experts, and combines robust industry insight with thought provoking breakout sessions.
Identify the challenges and understand the opportunites for your business in a channel that is full of growth potential, but extremely complex and hard to navigate.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
- Channel Directors/Controllers – Better influence and inform at board level within your business. Build or tailor your business strategy.
- Account Teams – Understand the role your customers play in driving growth for your business and how to best unlock this.
- Marketing Teams – Identify your business opportunity and how you can realise that through B2B and B2C marketing activities.
- Category/Insight Teams - Gain a detailed insight into the trends that are impacting the foodservice sector. Update your understanding of the channel.
What will you learn
- Competitive Landscape - An overview of the competitve landscape of the foodservice sector by physical expansion, financial performance and market shar
- Consumer Insight - How are consumer trends towards eating out changing? How often do specific consumer groups eat out?
- Foodservice Operator Behaviour - Get into the mind of operators within the foodservice market and how their business decisions are impacting wholesale
- Future Outlook - What is the outlook for the foodservice sector? Where are the growth opportunities over the next three years?
We run these workshops as dedicated sessions for individual clients, for up to ten attendees from the same company. As the facilitation of the session and the break-out discussion is tailored towards your specific area(s) of interest, we find that clients get maximum value from a personalised workshop rather than booking individual places as part of a mixed group.
- Price: £6000
- Date: On-demand
- Capacity: up to 20 participants
Excellent level of detail, lots of discussion within the group generating lots of ideas around what we need to do internally before progressing the opportunity.
- Amanda Cawston, Business Team Manager, AG Barr