Creating a Winning Proposition for Convenience Shoppers
About this workshop
Develop your understanding of the ever changing convenience sector and build a strategy that meets the needs of convenience shoppers.
Hosted at our offices in London you will benefit from a full day workshop, delivered by our experts, that combines robust industry insight from 20,000 F2F shopper interviews with thought provoking breakout sessions.
Identify the challenges and understand the opportunities for your business in a channel that is full of growth potential, but constantly evolving and complex.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
- Channel Directors/Controllers – Better influence and inform at board level within your business.
- Account Teams – Understand the role your customers play in driving growth for your business and how to best unlock this.
- Marketing Teams – Identify your business opportunity and how you can realise that through B2B and B2C marketing activities.
- Category/Insight Teams - Gain a detailed insight into the trends that are impacting the convenience sector.
What will you learn
- The Convenience Market - How important is store fascia to shoppers? Where should your focus be with regards to product distribution?
- Shopper Missions - What impact does mission have on a shoppers’ basket? What is the impact of price?
- Shopper Awareness - How can you effectively use promotions and product display to grow sales? What influences a shoppers’ purchasing habit?
- Future Outlook - What trends are set to impact the convenience sector over the coming 12 months and beyond?
We run these workshops as dedicated sessions for individual clients, for up to ten attendees from the same company. As the facilitation of the session and the break-out discussion is tailored towards your specific area(s) of interest, we find that clients get maximum value from a personalised workshop rather than booking individual places as part of a mixed group.
- Price: £6000
- Date: On-demand
- Capacity: up to 20 participants