PUBLISHED 08 MARCH 2018
Health, Household and Beauty are not categories that spring to mind when considering the convenience and discounter channels. They are often overlooked and neglected by retailers who choose to focus on categories that generate higher footfall and penetration. As a result, retailers are mixing out on key sales that will help grow their sales in an increasingly competitive sector.
Download our latest whitepaper and understand how you can develop your strategy across health, household and beauty, and support retailers to grow overall sales.
What this hot topic insight will cover
- How to support retailers with health, household and beauty
- Differing shopper behaviours between convenience and discounters
- Most effective use of space within the Household category
- Ideal locations for the Health category
- The trust issues affecting the performance of health in convenience and discounters
- How important price is for the Beauty category