PUBLISHED 30 MAY 2018
Want to know more about you and your competitors? Our High Street study compares shoppers from a range of high street retailers including Aldi, Lidl, Waitrose, Asda, Sainsbury’s, Tesco, Morrisons, Iceland and more!
Competition on the high street is strong, with economic pressures, coupled with the consistent growth of the discounters heaping pressure on retailers. However, despite strong competition, the opportunities for growth remain and retailers must adapt to shopper trends in order to compete and gain market share.
In our latest High Street study we surveyed over 4,500 shoppers and analyse year-on-year trends to establish how shopper behaviours on the high street have developed. Using this information we provide the why – Highlighting key findings and providing expert insight and recommendations.
What this hot topic insight will cover
- Channel penetration – Where are shoppers shopping on the high street?
- Pre-shop decisions – What influences a shopper’s decision-making?
- Purchasing behaviours – What categories are shoppers purchasing?
- Price – How important is price on the high street?
- The discounters – A focus on Aldi and Lidl and their shopper’s behaviours
- The nation’s favourite – We reveal who shopper’s rate as best across a number of factors