PUBLISHED 16 NOVEMBER 2018
Food & Drink to Go (F&D2G) within Convenience is often referred to as one mission, but in reality it includes two missions; Food to Go (F2G) and Drinks to Go (D2G).
This report aims to tease out the differences between the two and explore how they fit in to .the wider convenience market.
What are the key differences in the typical shoppers and what can be done to drive Food and Drink to Go further?
What this hot topic insight will cover
- Overview of the Food & Drink to Go market
- Who is the Food & Drink to Go shopper?
- Key differences between the Food to Go and Drinks to Go shopper
- What drives Food to Go vs Drinks to Go shoppers to store?
- What role do Meal Deals play in Food to Go vs Drink to Go?
- Which retailers are doing well in Food to Go vs Drink to Go?