PUBLISHED 18 OCTOBER 2018
Legislation changes are affecting what is going into lunchboxes. We take a look at the "Back to School" shopper. Specifically, what products are usually included in children's lunchboxes, average spends, and what is important to parents when chosing what to buy. This report looks at where parents shop for these products and how can retailers learn from these attitudes to stretch spend.
What this hot topic insight will cover
- What’s changed in recent years
- The "back to school" shopper
- What are their purchasing patterns?
- Do shoppers prefer a one stop shop?
- How retailers can create solutions to stretch shopper spend