PUBLISHED 15 AUGUST 2018
This report looks in to the behaviour of the forecourt shoppers and how that has changed over the last years. We look in to specific missions that drive shoppers in to this channel as well as what they are buying and how happy they are with the service that they are getting. We analyse purchasing behaviour and take a look at differences across day parts and location. Download the report if you are interested in understanding the forecourt shopper behaviour and how to influence their decision making.
What this hot topic insight will cover
- Who is the forecourts shopper and why are they visiting the store?
- Drivers to forecourts
- Shopper purchases in forecourts
- Promotional and impulsive purchasing
- The effect of location and mode of transport on product range
- Importance vs. satisfaction