PUBLISHED 19 OCTOBER 2015
Understand how location, local demographics, store types and store sizes should be considered when tailoring small store ranging. And how to influence retailer ranging decisions
What this hot topic insight will cover
- Identify what makes c-store unique and why appropriate ranging is vital, with insights you can take to retailers
- Understand why a one size fits all ranging model is not appropriate across the wide variety of locations, local demographics, store types and sizes
- Understand how mission ranges should be tailored on a local level.
- Learn how to tackle the risky business of appropriate ranging within ‘fresh’
- How to interpret retailer behaviour and influencers to get your product in their store