PUBLISHED 07 SEPTEMBER 2015
Understand how best to engage and communicate with shoppers in c-stores. Who should you been targeting, where in store, and how best can you grab their attention?
What this hot topic insight will cover
- Identify the four main barriers to influencing purchases via effective communication in store
- Understand where shoppers are heading in store in order to target them most effectively with engaging signage and relevant categories
- Learn what is most likely to encourage a shopper to chose a particular store and use this to your advantage in outdoor comms
- Use inspirational signage and magnetic categories to pull shoppers into more aisles and thus open up more hotspots of influence
- Boost basket sizes by understanding which impulse mechanisms are preferred by different shopper types