PUBLISHED 29 APRIL 2020
This report will explore the opportunity for suppliers and retailers to win in the On Demand Convenience channel, a relatively new route to market which includes delivery from convenience stores (both direct and via partnerships) and direct to consumer solutions – such as recipe boxes from the likes of Gousto and HelloFresh.
This report will draw on HIM & MCA Insight Channel Pulse data – our weekly measure of shopper and consumer behaviour across all UK food and drink channels; together with a bespoke study to understand more about on demand convenience delivery solutions specifically, including the triggers and barriers to using such services.
What this hot topic insight will cover
- Competitive landscape: grocery delivery, recipe boxes, convenience delivery partnerships and direct to consumer solutions
- Consumer attitudes and perceptions – barriers and drivers to usage; awareness/openness to using channel/sub-channels
- Consumer behaviour metrics – usage; occasions/missions; demographics, category uptake
- Focus on recipe boxes: the who, what, why
- Best-in-class examples / case studies - focused on convenience store delivery partnerships, delivery direct from independent convenience stores and
- The future: future intent; what comes next?