Our wholesale study comprehensively covers the delivered and cash & carry routes to market, and customer satisfaction across a range of KPIs. Using this data, we can benchmark wholesalers across the industry and identify the operators that are best-in-class in different areas, from range to availability, and value to service.
Over the last month, we have visited some of the operators that achieved exceptional satisfaction scores from their customers to understand more about their business, plans for the future and to present them with their HIM Wholesale Award 2019. Find out who our worthy HIM Wholesale Award winners for 2019 are and watch the videos below.
- The Best National Wholesaler for Overall Customer Satisfaction
- The Customers’ Favourite Delivered Wholesaler
- The Customers’ Favourite Wholesaler for Exceptional Staff and Service
Booker are the worthy winners of three HIM Wholesale Awards in 2019. Helpful and friendly staff, speed of service, range and ease of depot layout are just some of the KPIs that Booker received high scores from their customers for.
East End Foods
- The Best Regional Wholesaler for Overall Customer Satisfaction
- The Customers’ Favourite Cash & Carry Wholesaler
East End Foods received two of the HIM Wholesale Awards for 2019, with customers particularly satisfied with product quality, range of products, availability and ease of depot layout.
- The Customers’ Favourite Wholesaler for Range, Promotions and Advice
Dhamecha are the final winner of the HIM Wholesale Awards 2019, with their customers particularly satisfied with the range and promotions that they offer, alongside the advice they provide.