Introducing the only reliable way to measure effectiveness of display communication in the convenience channel
What is it and How does it work?
Our Convenience Display Effectiveness (CoDE) study analyses different in-store displays to find the optimum location and type to help you maximise your brand engagement. We look at this from a category level and the results are fascinating!
Across 35 days we have analysed 573 different shopper journeys, including 424,000 POP display interactions, to create this unprecedented piece of research.
Through our partnership with POPAI we used specially designed ClipCam© micro cameras to see exactly what the shopper has seen. DigiTrack©, is then used to record, measure and subsequently analyse each individual shoppers’ behavioural characteristics. Specifically the shoppers’ route, categories visited, displays they pass or comes into their line of vision and associated behaviour.
We also interviewed each shopper pre-shop to understand their intentional shopping behaviour and post-shop to ask about their actual shopping behaviour.
Using this analysis we can determine the performance and impact of in-store display material on shoppers for your category in the convenience channel through 4 key metrics: Impact Ratio, Engagement Ratio, Conversion Ratio and Lost Ratio.
Eliminate guess-work from your marketing strategy. Maximise effectiveness of your in-store communication
What will CoDE tell you?
- Which in-store displays are most effective in convenience stores?
- What are the best locations for my display?
- What type of messaging has most impact on the shopper?
- What display delivers the most conversions for my category?
- Which displays work best for my category & brand and which work the least?
- Where are the opportunities for my category?
- Should I focus on-shelf? In category second siting, or out of category?
- What is the best use of my spend in the convenience sector?