HIM provide shopper insights to the retail market and are an integral part of the William Reed Group. Working with numerous FMCG and retail clients, they’re now recruiting for an Account Manager to join their team in London.
As an Account Manager you’ll be responsible for managing relationships across a portfolio of clients to ensure their research and insight needs are met. You’ll be involved across all stages of client management from working closely with the client on their brief, interpreting data, producing compelling & creative reports and presenting the findings.
This is the ideal opportunity for someone who has some expertise in sales or account management who wants to move into a diverse and evolving industry and take on a new challenge.
- Working closely with existing clients to understand their strategy, their markets and developing long lasting relationships.
- Interpreting data and producing reports in PowerPoint and Excel.
- Developing clear insights to support client strategy
- Presenting work face to face (always thinking of new ways you can be more engaging and impactful).
- Responsible for monitoring time spent on each client to help maximise their subscription throughout the year
- Networking and engaging with different teams within your client base and across multiple levels of seniority.
- Working closely with the Client Development Manager to ensure your clients renew their subscriptions.
What we’re looking for:
- Bright and charismatic individual with exceptional communication skills.
- Experience within a sales or account management role.
- Proficient PowerPoint and Excel skills.
- Confident presenter.
- A genuine interest in data with the ability to interpret data and turn it into useful insight for clients.
- Good relationship builder.
- Highly motivated, flexible and optimistic attitude.
- Team player
Why should you apply?
HIM are at the beating heart of the shopper insight space and they will provide you with:
- A friendly work environment.
- The opportunity to speak with market leaders in the FMCG and retail industries.
- Clear rewards and recognition for your work.
- Great opportunities to develop your career across the industry.
- A strong ethos to inform, connect, innovate and inspire yourself and your clients.
If you’re looking to develop your account management skills, please send your CV through to us for consideration.